I only have two classes for this week. One for Wednesday and one for Friday. Both at the same time because they are the same subject. Usually, I should be bouncing-off-the-walls- happy but then…well, I’m not. Why? Because I’m bored. I’m stuck in my room for five days minus three hours and I have nothing to do. And what do you do when you have nothing to do? Here’s a rundown of the worthless activities that I have been doing these past few days — which for me, doesn’t feel like a few days.
1. Playing. I’ve been playing Final Fantasy Tactics Advance for quite some time now. My roommates would always pester me on the fact that the only thing that they see me do is play. And then my blockmate gives me Phoenix Wright: Justice For All. Darn. Another distraction.
2. Surfing. Facebook. Mail. EYL. This newly started blogging thing. Jessica’s blog. They comprise my surfing cycle.
3. Sleeping and Eating. Of course, after the tiring task of typing web addresses and punching keys for character moves, I have to recharge and get my sleep.
4. Reading. This is not reading for sheer pleasure but reading for required academic purposes. Ah… I miss the old times when I get to read books for fun and not get all theoretical about this and that.
5. Staring out into space. Probably the most productive activity that I’ve done, staring at some point on the wall and contemplating on the mysteries of the universe is a very good way to pass the time. You use minimal energy and you don’t have to do rigorous body movements. But then again, this is too much brain work and would require you to eat after using up your brain cells.
So there. Any other ideas on what to do when you have nothing to do? If you have, mail your entries to yourself and do them. I still have some contemplating to do. (God, how am I supposed to beat that Totema?!!…)