Well, hello there, citizens of the Interweb. I have come in peace.
Just in case you were wondering, yes, I am still alive and fortunately (or unfortunately, I don’t know) well. I have been missing in action for the past few months now and haven’t written a single line ever since my gushing over Zoie Palmer aka Lauren Lewis. I still gush over her–along with other characters I have encountered during the time I was gone. While convincing my sister to man this blog from time to time.
So. What has been going down on my side of the fence? Here’s a rundown of what had been going on in my existence.
1. I got a job. YES, you read that right, you. I am a bum no more, thank God. I got a job at this really neat company and it has been fun so far. Cool office mates in a cool office (literally. It’s always freezing). What more can I ask for?
2. I didn’t have my own PC. However, I am typing this in my sister’s (now mine since she has the PC back home) newly-repaired laptop. The 3 grand price tag for repairs and cleaning really did an awful number in my bank account. I can see the my future with cup noodles–or nothing–for next month.
3. I’ve bought, read, and reading tons of books. I’m currently reading Wicked and totally enjoying the not-so-little green book so far. Some of my recent reads also include Stargirl, Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage, and Lover’s Dictionary.
4. After finishing Azran Legacy, I started Etrian Odyssey IV and I’m currently doing the post-game stuff. Taking advantage of the ATLUS sale, I downloaded Code of Princess off the eShop and bought a physical copy of Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright since I have this paranoia that all the stores were running out of copies.
5. Currently watching Kyoukai no Kanata because I didn’t want to watch on-going anime just yet. Well, except for SAO II. Binge-watched Awkward although it is such a bummer that S04E17 is not yet out. Good Lord. How long do I have to wait. P.S. I have watched Blue is the Warmest Color and I am mind blown. Loved it. Read the graphic novel. Loved it even bleepin’ more.
So, how have you been?